We require 24 hours advanced notice for cancellation of appointments or classes, otherwise you will be charged for the session or class.
We accept cash, checks, and Visa/MasterCard/Discover cards. There is a $50 fee for returned checks.
All purchased services expire 6 months after the date of purchase. We do not offer refunds.
Inclement Weather Policy
We follow Rockwall ISD’s inclement weather policy and if weather conditions render the roads unfit for driving, the studio will close. Contact the studio or visit our Facebook or Twitter pages to stay informed. Facebook or Twitter
We want your experience at Pilates Blueprint to be an exceptional one. Here are a few reminders to help keep the environment pleasant for everyone.
• Please silence your phone during classes and sessions. If you must keep your phone with you due to emergencies, please make sure the ringer is set to silent. If you need to take a call, please take your conversation out to the check-in lobby.
• Please wear comfortable, body-hugging workout attire so that our instructors can coach you properly on form. For our male clients, please wear supportive gear beneath any loose fitting workout shorts.
• Please arrive on time to scheduled classes. If you are running late, please call us and we will save your space.
• In order to keep our studio clean and germ-free, we provide an organic disinfectant solution for each client to use to clean their own equipment or mat.
• The studio is not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings. Please utilize our client storage area and feel free to keep valuables in your sight.
Children between the ages of 14-17 are eligible to attend classes and Private sessions with written consent from their guardian.